Nominations are open
Do you know someone who you think could lead the EEPP section? Nominate a colleague to serve as outreach officer for the EEPP. See how below.
Who to nominate?
Nominees must be EEPP members and hold a full time permanent position.
To nominate someone: (Jul. 21 Deadline)
- It's easy: tag a nominee's Plantae account by typing a comment here ------->
2. You're done, thank you!
To be nominated: (Aug. 1 Deadline)
- You must be an active member of the EEPP and have a Plantae account.
- You will get a notification in your profile.
- Accept the nomination via the notification function.
- None responses will be treated as a decline.
- Go to your profile
- Upload a CV - there should be an upload button near your bio.
- Write a brief statement at the beginning of your bio outlining your interest in the position, EEPP and your vision for the section. This statement can be removed after the election, if you desire.
If you do not wish to be nominated:
- Decline the nomination via the notification function.
Voting will be open to EEPP members via an email link and Plantae account Aug. 2-31.
Election results will be announced Sept 1.
Contact: Shoshana Kronfeld