Undergraduate Summer 2018 Research and Travel
Internships and Research Opportunities
The PSRN has compiled a list of research experiences and internship opportunities for undergraduate students. The list focuses on summer 2018 with application deadlines typically ranging from late fall to early spring. If you know of other opportunities not listed in the spreadsheet, please leave a comment below!
Featured programs and opportunities
The Plant Science Research Network would like to highlight the following research and funding opportunities:
- American Society of Plant Biologists (ASPB)
- Botanical Society of America (BSA) Travel Awards and Grants
- Boyce Thompson Institute Research Internships
- SoyMap Summer Research Program
Opportunities to share your research
- International Plant Biology Conference Funding Opportunities for students, postdocs, and faculty (deadline to apply: March 5, 2018)
- National Conference on Undergraduate Research (Read more) Abstracts submission deadline is December 5, 2017. Conference is April 4-7, 2018.
- 7th Annual Undergraduate Research Symposium (Read more). Abstract submission deadline is February 12, 2018.
- The National Diversity in STEM Conference / SACNAS 2018 (Read more). Join us October 11-13, 2018 in San Antonio, Texas.
- ABRCMS (Read more).