Get involved with ASPB Women in Plant Biology
Want to support women in plant biology? Check out these ways you can get involved in the network!
- Join the group on Plantae!
- Write a blog post on your advice, experiences, and more.
- Write an article about your favorite female plant biologist.
- Participate in Plantae discussions - share your thoughts, ask questions, and more.
- Check out some of the activities and programs the Committee has put organized.
- Be a mentor or mentee for the ASPB mentoring program, founded by the WiPB Committee, dedicated to connecting plant biologists of all career stages.
- Participate in Planting Science to mentor high school and middle school students doing plant biology. This is a great way to be a role model for a future generation of scientists!
- Follow @ASPB_WiPB on Twitter updates.
Have ideas for activities you would like to see? We'd love for you to participate and volunteer! Post in the Plantae discussion section, on Twitter @ASPB_WiPB, or email a committee member.