Virtual Science Communication Workshops from Phipps Conservatory
I am excited to announce that Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens is offering our next round of virtual science communication workshops in March! Graduate students, post-docs, technicians, professors, and other science professionals in all fields of STEM are welcome to attend. This workshop is highly interactive, and attendees will be encouraged to participate in sharing during the sessions as well as practicing with short take-home activities.
Join us for the full three-part virtual series, or sign up for the topics that speak to you:
· Part One: Jargon Management, Understanding Your Audience, Concise Messaging
· Part Two: Concept Mapping, Storytelling, Interpretive Writing
· Part Three: Strategies for Engaging the Public
The Virtual Science Communication Workshop Series will be offered twice for flexible scheduling:
· Series 1: March 15 – 17 | 1 – 3 p.m. daily
· Series 2: March 22 – 24 | 3 – 5 p.m. daily
Check out our website for details, and feel free to email me with any questions (email@example.com).