Hi all,

I recently published an article that suggests a new term for plant blindness. Here is the link:

https://nph.onlinelibrary.wile...

I thought I'd place it here in case people are interested in reading it. If you like it, I could also really use help promoting it! Just trying to get the word out that there is an option out there for people to use (if they so desire, of course). The article is a short lit review of plant blindness, followed by a section that addresses the criticism of the term, and another section that suggests the new term and why I've chosen it specifically. The new term is plant awareness disparity (the last section details why I chose plant awareness disparity instead of just plant awareness, which is a question I get a lot). Feel free to share it on Twitter, instagram, etc. My username for Twitter is @KateParsley_ and instagram is @kateparsley_ so if you share it on those platforms, I'd love it if you could also tag me!

Even just sending it to a colleague who you think might be interested would be wonderful. Obviously I know everyone is busy so I absolutely understand if you can't get around to it (or if you just don't want to). Just thought I'd put it out there!

Thanks for reading. Let me know what you think in the comments, and if you have questions, feel free to message me. 
-Kate