Plantae is the digital ecosystem for the plant science community. Plantae is a global community, discovery engine and knowledge hub for plant scientists, students and related professionals, which provides the opportunity to curate, create, discuss and share the latest and most relevant information (research, news, ideas and conversations) related to plant science, in order to nurture and grow a strong, sustainable, evolving, collaborative and collective presence and voice for plant science.
By joining Plantae for free, you automatically get the benefits below (and much more)!
- Grow your network—Search a vast global directory of plant science professionals, connect with other plant scientists with similar interests, join groups, participate in discussions and collaborate on projects
- Increase your visibility—Create and build out your professional profile, attach your resume, showcase videos of your work
- Promote your expertise in the field—Be eligible to be a reviewer for the top scientific journals The Plant Cell or Plant Physiology; Find speaking opportunities and submit abstracts at the American Society of Plant Biology's Annual Meeting and other events globally; Submit research for publication in ASPB Journals
- Give back to the community—Find volunteer opportunities, like the Plantae Fellows who help nurture the ecosystem; become a Mentor; find advocacy tools; contribute resources to the community
- Add to your educator toolkit—Access Teaching Tools in Plant Biology; get involved in a comprehensive, crowdsourced Educator resource hub
- Get funded—Browse grants and funding opportunities; Apply for SURF Grants; Search a comprehensive list of funding agencies, no matter where you are in the world; Find grantwriting resources and templates to help you apply
- Find or post a job—Search or browse through our comprehensive job board; get your resume reviewed; find a mentor for career guidance; browse Plant Science Career Paths and Information; attend Professional Development workshops
- Curate your own knowledge base—Store & curate personal files, images and articles; bookmark interesting content and read the latest research news; share & download images; Find others with similar interests for collaboration
- Get published—Access How To resources and templates, attend scientific publishing workshops; browse author tools and resources
- Learn new skills—Access Professional Development workshops & resources
And so much more! Join us today.
p.s. Looking for how to join ASPB? Go here.