The annual plant biology meeting has been held for over eight decades and has been dedicated to the fostering of plant scientists in their research and careers. Today the meeting attracts more than 1,300 scientists from 40 countries.
Every year the program features the latest research in plant science with five major symposia, thirty concurrent symposia bringing together young scientists to give talks as well as the top in their fields from around the globe.
The meeting also provides the perfect blend of career sessions, opportunities for networking and mentoring in an open relaxed environment.
From graduate students to professionals with 20+ years of experience in plant biology—attendees view this conference as a premier science event.
Plant Biology 2018 is a joint meeting of the American Society of Plant Biologists, Canadian Society of Plant Biologists/Societe Canadienne de Biologie Vegetale, and the International Society of Photosynthesis Research.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend Plant Biology 2018
- Hear cutting-edge science and the latest developments in the field
- Explore the full scope of plant biology
- Build professional connections with peers from around the globe
- Attend the post conference meeting “Photosynthesis From Light to Life”
- Meet leading produce and service providers to see the best offerings in the marketplace
What to Expect
- 1,000+ posters bringing you the latest research and developments.
- Major Symposia, Concurrent Symposia and Workshops that will educate and inspire you.
- 100+ exhibitors providing demonstrations of the latest technologies and services.
- Lots of networking events, providing you with opportunities to meet others in your field and share ideas.
- Career Chat sessions for those who are looking to take the next step in their professions.
- Child care on site
Visit the main Plant Biology 2018 page for full details on this year's meeting.