The annual plant biology meeting has been held for over eight decades and has been dedicated to the fostering of plant scientists in their research and careers. Today the meeting attracts more than 1,300 scientists from 40 countries.
The purpose of this network is to provide a forum for you to get to know each other before the conference, share resources, ask questions and continue discussions during and after the Plant Biology Meeting. Please feel free to post additional discussions here and your personal recaps and notes from Plant Biology 2020.
Content within this network includes (see below, resources from last year until we update with 2020 info!):
Tips and Insight
- Tips for first-timers at Plant Biology 2019
- How to Avoid Conference Overload
- Navigating the Poster Session like a Pro
- Poster Session Primer PB19
- To Volunteer or Not To Volunteer?
- Conference Time! So Who Cares About Social Media?
Exploring San Jose
Insider info about Symposia, Workshops and Networking Opportunities
- Plant Biology 2019 Major Symposia
- Plant Biology 2019 Workshops
- In the spotlight at Plant Biology 2019: Future of Food and Agriculture
- Synthetic Biology at Plant Biology 2019
- Traveling to Plant Biology 2019
- Pop-up Store
- Step and Repeat
- Posters at Plant Biology 2019
- First Timers at Plant Biology
- Tuesday, August 5th
Event Notes and Presentation Slides
- CIPA Junior Scientist Research Symposium Notes
- Speed Networking Breakfast
- Women in Plant Biology Lunch
- Inclusivity in the Plant Sciences