Welcome to the Women in Plant Biology Network, hosted by the ASPB WiPB Committee!
Please help contribute to discussions here on Plantae and take advantage of the resources sponsored by the WiPB Committee. Follow us on Twitter @ASPB_WiPB to stay updated.
Some of what you'll find in this network:
- What does the committee do? Click here for WiPB resources and event recaps.
- Watch our Recorded Plantae Webinars
- Careers Beyond the Bench – Industry Editionwith Miguel Vega-Sanchez, Laura Wayne, Ed Allen, Kathy Munkvold, Janet Obert, Leonore Reiser, Charles P. Romano and Candace Seeve
- Careers in Plant Biology Startups with Katie Murphy, Diana Castillo Lopez, Christy Gault, Anil Kumar, Shu Li, Henrik Toft Simonsen, Jeff Staub
- Intentionally Building and Cultivating a Diverse Team with Eva M. Farré, Koni Shaw Patterson, Crispin Taylor, Jeremy Williams
- Parenting & Scientific Training with Eva M. Farré, Satya Swathi Nadakuduti, Lucas McKinnon, Kelly Gillespie and Scott Warner
- Giving and Receiving Feedback: Constructive Follow-up with Lisa Ainsworth, Siobhan Brady, Meghna Malik, Li Tian
- Prioritization and Work Life Balance: Do Less, Work Better with Kelly Gillespie, Lars Brudvig, Elena Rice
- Self-Advocacy and Negotiation with Grace Ju Miller, Robin Buell, Cecilia Chi-Ham, Staci Weaver
- How to Be An Effective Mentor with Laura Wayne, Maria Elena Zavala, Vincent Asiago, and Erin Dolan
- Learn about and join our mentoring program here, we are searching for mentors and mentees of all career stages.
Our Vision: A plant biology community that fully embraces rich diversity and gender equality.
Our Mission: The ASPB WiPB Committee promotes gender equality, diversity, career development and leadership in the plant sciences.