Welcome to the Women in Plant Biology Network, hosted by the ASPB WiPB Committee!
Please help contribute to discussions here on Plantae and take advantage of the resources sponsored by the WiPB Committee. Follow us on Twitter @ASPB_WiPB to stay updated.
Some of what you'll find in this network:
- What does the committee do? Click here for WiPB resources and event recaps.
- Read about some highlighted female plant scientists.
- Watch our Recorded Plantae Webinars
- Intentionally Building and Cultivating a Diverse Team with Eva M. Farré, Koni Shaw Patterson, Crispin Taylor, Jeremy Williams,
- Giving and Receiving Feedback: Constructive Follow-up with Lisa Ainsworth, Siobhan Brady, Meghna Malik, Li Tian
- Prioritization and Work Life Balance: Do Less, Work Better with Kelly Gillespie, Lars Brudvig, Elena Rice
- Self-Advocacy and Negotiation with Grace Ju Miller, Robin Buell, Cecilia Chi-Ham, Staci Weaver
- How to Be An Effective Mentor with Laura Wayne, MariaElena Zavala, Vincent Asiago, and Erin Dolan
- Learn about and join our mentoring program here, we are searching for mentors and mentees of all career stages.
Our Vision: A plant biology community that fully embraces rich diversity and gender equality.
Our Mission: The ASPB WiPB Committee promotes gender equality, diversity, career development and leadership in the plant sciences.