- ASPB President’s Symposium, Translational Science
- CSPB President’s Symposium, Integrating Signals in Plant Cell Biology and Development
- Opening Research Avenues through New Technologies
- The Ecophysiology of Photosynthesis from the Leaf to Global Scale
- Gibbs Medal Symposium: Mechanisms of Genome Evolution
- Photosynthesis From Light to Life
Opening Research Avenues through New Technologies
Plant Biology 2018 Major Symposium III
In this series, we profile the exciting major symposia slated for Plant Biology 2018. Check the Plant Biology 2018 website for updates on times and locations-- and register now so you don’t miss any of these great talks!
Major Symposium III: Opening Research Avenues through New Technologies will be held Monday, July 16, 2018, 8:30–11:00AM.
This symposium will feature:
Integrating Sorghum Pan-Genomic Information with High-Resolution Phenotyping to Accelerate Trait Discovery and Crop Improvement, by Todd Mockler from the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center.
Integrative Modeling and Visualization for the Development of in Silico Crops by Amy Marshall-Colon from University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign.
Applications of Synchrotron Technology in Plant Biology Research, by Karen Tanino from the University of Saskatchewan
Editing the Plant Genome by Daniel Voytas from the University of Minnesota
Check out the Between the Palms interview with Phil Taylor from Plant Biology 2017 on Plantae!
Plant Biology 2018 will be held July 14–18, 2018 in Montréal. For Plant Biology 2018 updates, join the Plantae Network for ASPB conferences, follow #plantbio18 on Twitter, and keep an eye on the program at https://plantbiology.aspb.org/.