- The promise and perils of synthetic biology
- The Era of Editing
- CRISPR for future food
- Plants Developed by New Genetic Modification Techniques—Comparison of Existing Regulatory Frameworks in the EU and Non-EU Countries
- Careers in Plant Synthetic Biology Part I: Introducing the modern steam mill
- Careers in Plant Synthetic Biology Part II: Computational Synthetic Biology
- Careers in Plant Synthetic Biology Part III: Using and Running a DNA Foundry
- Careers in SynBio: Startup companies
- Synthetic Biology: Improving Photosynthesis
- CRISPR-DERIVED PLANT RESISTANCE TO RNA VIRUSES
- A metabolic bypass increases crop productivity
- MANIPULATION OF PHOTORESPIRATION H-PROTEIN LEADS TO INCREASED BIOMASS IN TOBACCO PLANTS
- The Sainsbury Laboratory Golden Gate Cloning Tutorial
- Plant genetic editing – a green synbio future?
- Rise of The Plant Machines
- From Plough to Pipette – Tools for Crop Development
- Plant SynBio: Feynman and Flowers
The Sainsbury Laboratory Golden Gate Cloning Tutorial
This short course on GoldenGate Modular Cloning (MoClo) is aimed at biologists with a basic knowledge of molecular cloning. These videos describe everything you need to know to start using this powerful technique, including how TypeIIS restriction enzymes enable GoldenGate cloning, how to easily and reliably assemble multiple standard parts in a single reaction and how to make your own standard parts compatible with the MoClo assembly standard.
To view the videos visit the YouTube playlist here.