- ASPB Conviron Independent Project - Yanniv Dorone
- ASPB Conviron Independent Project - Aimee Schulz
- The Importance of Plant Nutrition
- ASPB Conviron Independent Project - Tatyana Soto
- Indepedent Project: Castrobotany, the Astrobotany Podcast
- The Adventures of Alfonzo Theadore Gee
- ASPB Conviron Independent Project - Andrew Egesa
- ASPB Conviron Independent Project - Will Hinckley
- From Farm to Fork: An exploration of the history of plant breeding through cooking
- Differentially expressed
- Hope Is Not a Strategy
- View From the Trenches
- Independent Project: Plant Girl Comics
- How do plants sense and acquire nitrate?
- Diversity a fluorescent art exhibition
- Unlocking the secrets of plant-pollinator communication
- Mechanisms of Pathogen Perception and Defense Activation in Plants by Matt Fabian - Public
- Reporter Gene
- The War on Viruses: Insights from the Front Lines
- Independent Project - Plants in Space
- Food for Flowers
- ASPB Conviron Scholars: Final Project, Drought and Plants
- Independent Project -Everything Orchids Blog
- Independent Project: spreading Plant Science through Twitter
- Plant Science Outreach Demonstrations
- Hyperspectral Imaging and its Applications in Agriculture
- Moss Transformation Video - ASPB Final Project
Independent Project -Everything Orchids Blog
As a way to combine my love of plants and writing, I started an informal blog called Everything Orchids. Most of my blog posts cover practical tips for raising orchids as well as interesting plant biology facts. I also cover some orchid outreach events as well as summarize articles published in the American Orchid Society's (AOS) Orchids magazine.
Here's the link to my blog: Everything Orchids
The rest of the associated website is run by my mother, Barb Schmidt, who is an active member of AOS's education committee as well as an author and lecturer.
I plan on continuing with this blog, so feel free to check back to see what new things I've posted!