- Phenome2019 Roll Call
- Phenome 2019 Plenary Talks
- Phenome 2019 Collaborative Notes
- Link to notes from General Session I
- Technology Session
- Word Cloud: Phenome 2019
- Phenome 2019 Featured Sponsor: Noble Research Institute
- Phenome 2019 Featured Sponsor: Qubit Phenomics
- Phenome 2019 Featured Sponsor: Phenospex
- Phenome 2019: Digital Phenotyping Workshop
- Discover Phenome 2019: Workshops and Field Trips
- Phenome 2019 Workshop: Genomes-to-Fields Initiative
- Phenome 2019 Roundtable Discussion: NSF ERC for Materials for Agriculture Resource Imaging Analytics at High Resolution (MARIAH)
- Phenome 2019 for Computer Scientists
- Phenome 2019 Featured Speaker: Erin Sparks
- Phenome 2019 Featured Speaker: Magdalena Julkowska
- Phenome 2019 Featured Speaker: Siobhan Braybrook
- Phenome 2019 Featured Speaker: Sierra Young
Phenome 2019 Featured Sponsor: Noble Research Institute
An independent nonprofit institute dedicated to delivering solutions to great agricultural challenges.
At the Phenome meetings, we know that cutting-edge innovation doesn't just happen at the symposia-- our sponsors have lots of incredible phenotyping technology to share with you.
Noble Research Institute is supporting the Phenome 2019 conference with travel awards because we believe strongly in the ability of phenotyping to solve pressing great challenges in agriculture and want to support scientists in this endeavor.
This meeting is exciting for including the broad expertise of transdisciplinary scientists with focuses in biology, agriculture, computer science, statistics, and so on. Participants have a unique opportunity to see the latest technology, learn biological insights provided by phenotyping, and interact with possible collaborators and mentors.
Noble scientists are developing phenotyping tools from lab to field and shoots to roots to benefit not only breeding programs at Noble, but also the entire plant science community. Larry York, Anand Seethepalli, Marcus Griffiths, and Fuqi Liao will be representing Noble at Phenome 2019. Please feel free to say hello and ask about phenotyping at Noble Research Institute.
The Phenome 2019 organizers thank The Noble Research Institute for their support!