Research Areas: Abiotic Interactions, Ecophysiology, Gene Regulation, Physiology, Signals and Responses
- Antony, E., Sridhar, K. and Kumar, V., 2017. Effect of chemical sprays and management practices on Brachiaria ruziziensis seed production. Field Crops Research, 211, pp.19-26.
- Tzortzakis, N., Taybi, T., Antony, E., Singleton, I., Borland, A. and Barnes, J., 2013. Profiling shifts in protein complement in tomato fruit induced by atmospheric ozone-enrichment and/or wound-inoculation with Botrytis cinerea. Postharvest biology and technology, 78, pp.67-75.
- Antony, E., Sridar, K., Pal, D.T. and Kumar, V., 2015, November. Seed production of Brachiaria ruziziensis in India-seed collection methods and feed opportunities. In 23rd International Grassland Congress on ‘Sustainable Use of Grassland Resources for Forage Production, Biodiversity and Environmental Protection, Delhi NCR (p. 101).
- Karthigeyan, S., Sridhar, K., Kulkarni, N.S. and Antony, E., 2014. Pollen-pistil interaction study in interspecific crosses of Medicago sativa x Medicago scutellata for stem weevil resistance. Range Management and Agroforestry, 35(2), pp.198-203.
- Thakur, A.K., Uphoff, N. and Antony, E., 2010. An assessment of physiological effects of system of rice intensification (SRI) practices compared with recommended rice cultivation practices in India. Experimental Agriculture, 46(1), pp.77-98.
- Antony, E. and Borland, A.M., 2009. The role and regulation of sugar transporters in plants with crassulacean acid metabolism. Progress in Botany, pp.127-143.
- Antony, E., Taybi, T., Courbot, M., Mugford, S.T., Smith, J.A.C. and Borland, A.M., 2008. Cloning, localization and expression analysis of vacuolar sugar transporters in the CAM plant Ananas comosus (pineapple). Journal of Experimental Botany, 59(7), pp.1895-1908.
- Antony, E. and Singandhupe, R.B., 2004. Impact of drip and surface irrigation on growth, yield and WUE of capsicum (Capsicum annum L.). Agricultural water management, 65(2), pp.121-132.
- Chowdhury, S.R., Singh, R., Kundu, D.K., Antony, E., Thakur, A.K. and Verma, H.N., 2002. Growth, dry-matter partitioning and yield of sweet potato (Ipomoea batatas L.) as influenced by soil mechanical impedance and mineral nutrition under different irrigation regimes. Advances in horticultural science, pp.25-29.
- Singandhupe, R.B., Antony, E., James, B.K., Nanda, P. and Behra, M.S., 2006. Physiological Studies of Drip Irrigated Pointed Gourd (Trichosanthes dioica Roxb.). Journal of Plant Sciences, 1(1), pp.22-30.
- volunteering for teaching graduate students at UAS Dharwad
Experience & Education