I'm a PhD student studying plant genetic and cell biology at the Iowa State University. My current works are exploring the plant TOR-autophagy regulated mechanisms.
Research Areas: Cell Biology
· Volunteer English-Chinese translator of a Taiwanese blog, Science Applied To Farm (https://gyowadeimia.blogspot.com).
To bring the cutting-edge knowledge to the Chinese-reading population who care about the development of current agriculture by publishing articles related to the plant biotechnology
Example post: https://gyowadeimia.blogspot.com/2016/06/crispr.html
· Student representative of Department Plant Pathology in Student Congress (undergraduate)
· Secretary of Plant Biology PhD Program and responsible for program website maintenance (2016-2018)
· Co-organizer of a summer microbiology camp for high school students in Taiwan (undergraduate)
· Co-organizer of the annual Walter and Helen Parke Loomis Symposium in Iowa State University
· Lab manager: in charge of ordering
· Mentor of undergraduate students in lab for research projects