Career Status: Postdoctoral Scholar
Research Areas: Biochemistry, Gene Regulation, Metabolism, Molecular Biology
1. Jiang N, Lee YS, Mukundi E, Gomez-Cano F, Rivero L, Grotewold E. (2020) Diversity of genetic lesions characterizes new Arabidopsis flavonoid pigment mutant alleles from T-DNA collections. Plant Sci, 291: 110335.
2. Silva GFF, Silva EM, Correa JPO, Vicente MH, Jiang N, Notini MM, Junior AC, De Jesus FA, Castilho P, Carrera E, López-Díaz I, Grotewold E, Peres LEP, Nogueira FTS. (2019) Tomato floral induction and flower development are orchestrated by the interplay between gibberellin and two unrelated microRNA-controlled modules. New Phytol, 221: 1328-1344.
3. Yang F, Li W, Jiang N, Yu H, Morohashi K, Ouma WZ, Morales-Mantilla DE, Gomez-Cano FA, Mukundi E, Prada-Salcedo LD, Velazquez RA, Valentin J, Mejía-Guerra MK, Gray J, Doseff AI, Grotewold E. (2017) A Maize gene regulatory network for phenolic metabolism. Mol Plant, 10: 498-515.
4. Casas MI, Falcone-Ferreyra ML, Jiang N, Mejía-Guerra MK, Rodríguez E, Wilson T, Engelmeier J, Casati P, Grotewold E. (2016) Identification and characterization of maize salmon silks genes involved in insecticidal maysin biosynthesis. Plant Cell, 28: 1297-1309. [Includes the cover of the issue]
5. Jiang N, Wiemels RE, Soya A, Whitley R, Held M, Faik A. (2016) Composition, assembly, and trafficking of a wheat xylan synthase complex. Plant Physiol, 170: 1999-2023.
6. Zeng W, Jiang N, Nadella R, Killen TL, Nadella V, Faik A. (2010) A glucurono(arabino)xylan synthase complex from wheat contains members of the GT43, GT47, and GT75 families and functions cooperatively. Plant Physiol, 154: 78-97.
7. Jiang N, Doseff AI, Grotewold E. (2016) Flavones: From biosynthesis to health benefits. Plants, 5: E27.
8. Held M, Jiang N, Basu D, Showalter A, Faik A. (2015) Plant cell wall polysaccharides: structure and biosynthesis. In Polysaccharides. Ramawat KG and Mérillon JM. (eds). Springer, New York, NY. pp. 3-54.
9. Faik A, Jiang N, Held A. (2014) Xylan biosynthesis in plants, simply complex. In Plants and Bioenergy. Advances in Plant Biology. Carpita NC, Buckeridge MS, and McCann MC. (eds). Springer, New York, NY. 4: 153-181.