I am a graduate student in my final year at Louisiana state university. My research is on the role of phosphatidic acid in abscisic acid's signaling pathway. Will be graduating soon and currently searching for a postdoc position in plant biology research.
Institution/Company: Louisiana State University
Career Status: Graduate Student
Research Areas: Physiology, Signals and Responses
- The CDK inhibitor SIAMESE targets both CDKA;1 and CDKB1 complexes to establish endoreplication in trichomes.http://www.plantphysiol.org/content/early/2020/07/21/pp.20.00271
- Centrifugation-induced production of triacylglycerols in Chlamydomonas reinhardtiihttps://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S2589014X18301014
- Student mentor, LSU Environmentors.
- Undergraduate research student judge LSU Discover.
- LSU Research Redo virtual seminar, Host moderator