• Shakeel Ahmad

I am First Year PhD candidate at China National Rice Research Institute, Hangzhou. I study rice genetics and genomics, particularly, the functional study of Blast Resistant genes through genome editing.I am focused to my work, and in my leisure hours I love to write on my blogs such as www.iamscholar.com, www.timesoftop10.com and www.paknewspage.com.
  • Prof Premraj Pushpakaran

https://scholar.google.co.in/c...https://www.linkedin.com/in/dr...
  • Trevis Huggins

Trevis Huggins is a research plant geneticist and plant breeder who partners with scientists and professors to enhance the lives of people and reduce food shortages by improving food crops. Trevis believes in a holistic approach that incorporates plant breeding, molecular genetics, plant physiology, entomology, food chemistry and agronomy. He thinks this is the ideal strategy to feed the growing population. Trevis has worked on understanding the role epicuticular wax plays in heat and drought tolerance in wheat, as well as developing wheat lines geared towards tortilla production. After hundreds of crosses and many field trips, his team selected three lines that had good yield and excellent grain quality characteristics for advance trials. Trevis is trained in plant physiology, plant breeding and molecular genetics and works on combating grain chalk in rice by identifying associated chromosomal regions for marker development for use in marker assisted breeding. Trevis holds a Ph.D. in molecular genetics and plant breeding from Texas A&M University.
  • Oliver Scholz

Oliver Scholz has a diploma in Computer Science from the University of Erlangen-Nuremberg, Germany and is currently employed at the Fraunhofer Institute for Integrated Circuits' Development Center for X-Ray Technologies in Fuerth, Germany. As Head of the Systems Group in the Contactless Test Measuring Systems department and Deputy Head of the department his responsibilities include design and development of optical 3D phenotyping sensors and software systems. The Fraunhofer Institute IIS's research areas include development of custom phenotyping systems, components and software for system integrators and end users.
  • Haris Khurshid

I am a plant genetics professional working in an apex National Agricultural Research Centre of Pakistan being engaged in plant's genetic diversity studies at morphological, biochemical and molecular level. Currently, I am working on Evaluation of local and exotic germplasm of soybean (Glycine max L.) for selection of disease resistant high yielding genotypes. Besides, we are conducting Preleminary and Advanced yield trials of elite lines for varietal development.